Yoast is a simple, effective and popular WordPress SEO plugin. Yoast uses the latest search engine algorithm to guide you to create search engine friendly content. You can use it on your website for free. If you are content marketer then SEO is going to be your main priority for your inbound marketing campaign. Yoast makes search engine optimization simple for WordPress users and it is most have WordPress plugin.
- Keyword optimization: Add your targeted keyword as Yoast focus keywords
- Preview of your page (Google, Facebook, and Twitter previews.): See how your page is going to look at social media and search engine
- Readability check: Yoast analyze your text content to give you a score based on a scale from 1 to 100
- Full control over your breadcrumbs: Your page link on the search engine will look more attractive
- No duplicate content (setting canonical URLs): Original content for better SEO is most important, Yoast canonical URLs feature will help to get rid of on-site duplicate content.
- Internal linking suggestions: Keep your visitor on your site, get less bounce rate, improve your SEO.
- Content insights: Know which page needs to be improved
- Focus keyword export
- Redirect manager (Premium): SEO friendly redirect visitor to a new page.
- Always updated for Google’s algorithm
- Free for Lifetime (download Yoast SEO Free)
- Premium: $89 (1 site, including 1 year free updates and support)