Why choose from this list?
Web hosting and domain name registration services are essential to every online business. There are other essential tools or services you must have to build an online business.
1. SiteGround: Best class Web hosting service which focuses on speed, optimization, security, and amazing customer support.
2. NameSilo: Cheapest domain name registrar on the Internet. Get advance level features for free. Like Premium DND, monetize your unused domain name, free whois protection, free auction listing and etc.
3. Getresponse: Higher delivery rate autoresponder at low cost. All the features you need to run an email marketing campaign to promote, target, personalize your marketing message.
4. Thrive Theme: Build a conversion-focused WordPress website that converts a visitor into paying customers. Thrive Theme is the best WordPress theme and plugin developer offers a wide range of plugins and themes you need to run an online business professionally.
5. Payoneer: Forget about PayPal. You can make the most out of the Payment system using Payoneer + Stripe and do everything from getting paid directly to accepting a credit card from worldwide. Payoneer has a low-cost transaction fee, better exchange rate and it works as a Local bank account in the USA.
6. Canva: Design everything from social media posts to website banners. Easy to use a Designing tool on the Internet with all the features you need to design any kind of graphics.
7. Freepik: The best marketplace to download graphics and stock images at a low-cost membership subscription. Freepik is also available as Free but it required you to give attribution.
8. Clickfunnels: Build entire sale funnels, membership site, landing page using easy-to-use drag and drop page builder. Nothing can beat Clickfunnels. It is all you need to build an online empire.
WordPress Themes and Plugin
WordPress powers 30% of world websites. WordPress go-to platform for building a website and it is the most popular CMS. Here is the list of best in best WordPress theme and plugin to build, manage and grow your website.
1. OptimizePress: Launch your membership site, build a complete niche website, design a sales page and landing page using.
2. Yoast: Must have SEO Plugin for WordPress website owner.
3. ConverPlus: Never lose your website visitor. Convert your website visitor into customer using the ConvertPlus plugin. You can create a popup, optin form, content locker, and much more to build a list and promote your website.
4. WP Fastest Cache: Give your website extra boost using Wp Fastest cache WordPress and increase conversion rate. Wp Fastest cache will make your WordPress website load faster on all devices.
5. Elegant themes: I love Divi Theme and it is my all-time best WordPress theme. Elegant theme is a creator of multiple top-selling WordPress themes and plugins including Divi Theme.
6. Thirsty Affiliates: Mask your affiliate link and manage your affiliate link in one place.
7. WP-Optimize: Keep your WordPress website clean and optimized. Using WP-Optimize you can clean your website Database completely delete trashed posts, spam comments, post revisions and etc.
8. Ad Inserter: Automatically post banner, script ad anywhere on your WordPress website and manage from one place.
9. Akismet Anti-Spam: WordPress comment and contact form spam is an old trick used by spammers. Akismet Anti-Spam will help you to stop spam on your WordPress website automatically.
10. ITheme Security: Next-level WordPress security plugin you need to keep your website secure from malicious attack. You can scan your website, hide the WordPress login page, ban malicious visitors.
All most all website owner and blogger dreamed of having a website which ranks higher on the search engine. Here are my favorite SEO tools which you use to do on and off-page SEO.
1. SEMrush: All in one SEO tools you need to growth hack online content marketing.
2. SimilarWeb: The best website and app analytics tools to find out what is trending, spy on your competitor, track website ranking on the web and etc.
3. SEOquake: The best SEO tools to analyze any website web page right from your web browser. SEOquake is Chrome and Firefox web browser Free extension.
4. Headline Analyzer by Advanced Marketing Institute: Analyze headline to find out the effectiveness of your blog post. You will get a score from 1 to 100 which is based on an emotional and intellectual level.
5. Hashtagify.me: Find out which hashtag is trending on social media and analyze any hashtags.
6. Buzzsumo: Find out Trending content on social media in any niche or keywords.
The main goal of a website is not just an online presence. But, it is itself a business just like having a local store. Here are the tools you can use to build a better website and a better business.
1. Wappalyzer: See technology used on any website right from your web browser.
2. Jwplayer: The best online video hosting website at lost cost.
3. Free Broken Link Checker: Analyze any website to find the broken link. It is a cloud-based freemium tool.
4. Expireddomains.net: A search engine for the expired domain name.
5. Managewp.com: Manage your multiple WordPress websites from one place. ManageWP is the best tool to keep track of your website uptime, SEO analytics, Daily backup and WordPress migration.
6. Drift.com: Live chat with your website visitors and automate using bot marketing.
7. GTMetrix: Analyze your website loading time.
8. CompressJPEG.com: Compress any image before you upload it to your website.
9. Sucuri Sitecheck: Scan your website externally to see if your website has malicious code installed and find out your website’s vulnerability.
10. Stackpath.com: Skyrock your website loading time using the global content delivery network.
There are many tools for Blogger, content creator and write available on the internet but here are the best tools I have come across. Here are the tools which can help you write better, connect with other bloggers, and do content research, etc.
1. Scrivener: Best writing software for anyone who wants to write and write.
2. Grammarly: Analyze your article’s grammar mistake, spelling mistake, readability score, and vocabulary.
3. Hubposts: The best communities of writers. You can share your articles on Hubposts and get paid for writing.
4. Myblogguest: Find guest blogging opportunities as a marketing and blogger. Myblogguest is an insider forum for a blogger to get fresh content for their blog and for a marketer to meet bloggers in any niche.
5. Feedly: Organize and follow your favorite website in one place using RSS Feed subscription service Feedly.
6. Anchor: Record your podcast using any device, Publish for free, meet cohost and distribute your podcast everywhere.
7. Unsplash: Free stock image and videos marketplace. Download images and videos to use on your website or blog for free. No attribution required.
8. Powtoon: Create amazing animation videos using any web browser.
9. Readability by Webpagefx: Get a readability score for your writing.
10. Icecream Screen Recorder: The best screen recorder software available on Windows and MAC OS.
Growth Hacking Marketing Tools
Here are the marketing tools that can help you grow your customer, market your offer more effectively, and get a better ROI.
1. ClickMagick: Best tool for the affiliate marketer to keep track of their earning on each click and a lot of marketing features like Facebook retargeting ads.
2. Clicky: Alternative and better than Google Analytics. Clicky is simple and the best web analytics tool.
3. Mautic: Your own cloud-based marketing automation software. Automate your email marketing and use Mautic as your own CRM for free.
4. Streak: CRM and email tracker tools for Gmail users. The best tool for outreach marketers.
5. Sniply: Generate traffic from other people’s content. An URL shortener which putts call to action button on other website using IFraming tactic.
6. Onesignal: The best Push notification subscription service to send push notifications on multiple devices and browsers.
7. Hotjar: See how your website visitor browses your website.
8. Paydesk: Find journalists for your press release and media outlet.
9. Survey Monkey: Run an online survey for your business or anything.
10. Ninja Outreach: Find and reach out to targeted social media influencers on autopilot.
11. WebinarJam: Putt your webinar marketing on autopilot.
Social Media Marketing Tools
A tool like social media manager can save you lots of time. Here are the best social media marketing tools which can help you grow your fan base and find a new customer.
1. Stacker: Manage, Publish and Analyze content on multiple social media platforms. The best social media management tool.
2. Instazood: Instagram content scheduler and automation tool to help you grow faster.
3. Tweepi: Putt your Twitter account on autopilot to grow faster and generate traffic to your website.
4. Woobox: Add a Marketing campaign and other social media timeline to your Facebook page.
5. Heyo: Best viral marketing tool. You can run all kinds of contest campaigns.
6. Manychat: Facebook Messanger Marketing tool with lots of marketing features.
7. Mass follow for Twitter: The best chrome extension to mass follow and unfollow Twitter users.
Online Business Tools
If you have anything to sell or grow your online business faster. Here are the best business tools to help you build an online empire.
1. GumRoad: Best tool for a creator to sell digital and physical products or services directly to their followers. A marketplace, Payment system, product listing, and much more.
2. Printful: The way to Run dropshipping merchandise business.
3. UpWork: UpWork is one of the best Freelance marketplaces for Business owners, marketers or anyone who is looking for real talent.
4. JVZoo: The best Affiliate marketing marketplace. Launch your product on the JVzoo marketplace if you need an army of affiliates to promote your products on a commision basis.
5. SamCart: SamCart is an advanced level checkout platform with endless features and integration. If you are selling anything from digital products to physical or membership subscriptions then SamCart will help you to boost your conversion rate.
6. Hubspot CRM: Why Pay for CRM (Customer relationship management) If you get one for Free. Hubspot is one of best sales and marketing tools which provide services from sales automation to customer support system.
7. Clarity.fm: Best expert booking platform. If you need expert advice from any area of personal or business life. Clarity.fm is the best platform to book experts on your niche and speak with them on phone. You will pay per minutes fees.
8. Creativemarket: Creative Market is a Digital good marketplace where you can purchase royalties free digital products like graphics, images, fonts, Website templates, and much more.
Do more in less time – it is the short definition of productivity. And, who don’t want to get more done in less time. Everyone wants that. Here is the list of productivity tools to help you work smarter.
1. Trello: Plan your project visually in a fun way.
2. Tomighty: Work for 25 minutes and give yourself rest for 10 minutes. It is called Pomodoro Technique technique to be productive. Tomighty is timer software available on Windows and MAC which can boost your productivity.
3. Rescuetime: Track your time you spend on any devices. Know which time of day you are most productive and keep track of your online and offline activities. One of the best software to use in order to gain control of your time and Boost your productivity.
4. Pushbullet: Transfer file, text, and website link from desktop to mobile phone and vice versa. You can also use your mobile phone remotely like the text on your phone, stay updated with your phone notification, and read your incoming message.
5. Zoho Notebook: Organize your thought and idea in one place. The best productivity tools for anyone who wants to keep notes, save files, and collaborate. It’s 100% free.
6. Cyfe: All in one Business Dashboard. See the performance of your online business from one place.
7. IFTTT: Simplify your Internet of things life. Everything is connected nowadays and it can be automated too. IFTTT is easy to use automation tool for those who need to save time and automate any digital task. Btw IFTTT stands for If This, Then That.
8. Ice Cream Ebook reader: All in one ebook reader. Support PDF, EPub, Mobi, and much more.
9. Justgetflux: It is time to save your eye from blue light. Flux is simple software available on Windows and MAC which do a great job at controlling your computer brightness accordingly to your time zone. Yes, it can boost your Productivity. Why not try yourself it’s free.
Here are the tools I use personally as a blogger and internet marketer. These tools don’t fall into the topics of my blog but I think you might like it.
1. Wirexapp: The best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency wallet.
2. Proxybonanza: Buy a Low-cost Proxy address.
3. TunnelBear: Best VPN service for anyone who wants to unlock the website and say good bey to bureaucrat.
4. Acast: The best platform to listen to podcasts on the go.
5. Textnow: Get USA phone number. It works like a normal phone number. You can send and receive text messages, voice calls worldwide at a low cost. 10x Better than Skype phone number and subscription.
6. Appear.in: One-click video conversation with text and group chat features, Supported in all web browsers (No need for installation).
7. Publisher Marketplace: Planning to write a book? PublisherMarketplace.com can help you to connect with the editor, literary agent and get published.
8. Vistaprint: Real-world branding. Get your design printed on a t-shirt, cups, etc, especially a Business card.
9. Lean domain search: Are you Looking for a name for your new blog or business? Lean domain search is a domain name generator. You can generate thousands of available domain names in one click.
10. Xampp: Test your web application and WordPress website on your computer before final launch. It is not just for a developer, Anybody can use it.
Download Free PDF file
List of top 100 Resources and Tools to build an online business.
I am not going to recommend you some expensive tools, only to make money. All products and services you will find on this page are personally used by me and I have also reviewed each product. Even I highly encourage you to do your own research before making any purchase from our affiliates.