Trello – Project Management Tool to Boost Your Productivity
Stay organized and work collaboratively with your team in a fun way
Trello is go-to project management tool which makes organizing your thoughts and idea visually and fun way. Boost your productivities with Trello even you are individuals and working alone like me. I am using Trello for a long time and it is my best productivity hack tool. I use it for project planning, daily to-do list, weekly planning and even getting my thought on the card.
So why not you also try Trello for your daily work and see how it helps. It’s free.
- Create boards, lists, and cards to prioritize and organize your project visually.
- Add more information to your card, comments, Labels, Due Date, Attach file and create a checklist inside the card.
- Collaborate with your team to stay organized and updated with your ongoing project.
- Change the background of your board
- Add emoji to your card
- Highlights: Update from members project in the timeline
- Create a team for your other business or project
- Integrate your boards with other productivity tools to boost your workflow.
- Trello available on multiple devices to stay updated and always in sync
- Free forever
- Upgrade to premium for extra features and storage. Business Class: 9.99$ and Enterprise: 20.83$
- KanbanFlow (freemium)
- Zenkit.com (Freemium): I have tried this one for project planning and visually it is the best alternative.