Payoneer – Payment Processor 10x better than PayPal
Payoneer fast, flexible, secure and low-cost payment solutions
Payoneer is a global payment platform. It is popular among affiliate marketer and consultant because of Payoneer fast, flexible, secure and low-cost payment solutions. Business and professional use Payoneer to send and receive money easily. They are partnered with the industry-leading big company to provide a seamless payment solution.
You can integrate Payoneer with Stripe.com to sell products/services online using a checkout platform like Woocomerce.
I use Payoneer with Stripe and Gumroad to sell my digital products. It acts as a second bank account in the USA which does a good job at converting USD currency into my local currency INR. At the same time, I receive my fund into my local bank account.
Below is the list of features which make Payoneer 10x better than PayPal
- Virtual Bank account in the USA (You can use Payoneer bank account with US-based payment system like Stripe)
- Multi-currency: New bank account liked to each currency (It called Global Payment service, See below picture)
- Debit Card (not available in many countries like India)
- Better Exchange rate: It is not like PayPal where you will pay a higher exchange rate. But get lower exchange rate when you withdraw your fund into local currency
- Founding source: You will see which company is linking to your Payoneer account
- Send Invoice to your clients through “Request a Payment” feature
- Manage your client through My contact feature
- Partner Program in which you will pay 0$ fee
- Overall lower fees
Free for the lifetime without limited access. Payoneer fees are different for each country. I am sure You will not pay the fee when you receive payment but 2% Fee on bank withdrawal.