Grammarly – A writing tool for Pro Writer
Improve your articles qualities using Grammarly, check grammar, spelling, and Vocabulary enhancement
It is said that Grammer can make or break your business. Your writing is a way to communicate with your audience whether you are writing a blog post or sci-fi book. As a blogger, I am a little upset with my grammar uses. I am new at blogging and English is my third or fourth language. Grammarly helped me a lot on learning English grammar at the same time improving my articles qualities.
It is the best writing tool for writer and Blogger or anyone who want to Improve articles qualities and writing skill.
Grammarly auto-suggest grammar, spelling and vocabulary mistake to improve your writing. You can also see your writing performance, insight and set a goal as per your audience and writing style.
- Powerful grammar checker
- Contextual spelling checker
- Vocabulary enhancement
- Detect plagiarism (Premium)
- Work on multiple platforms (MS Words, PC Mac)
- Free for Lifetime (some features are disabled in free account)
- Premium 11.66$ Per month (billed yearly)
- The premium for Business 10$ Per month (3 members minimum, billed yearly)
Best Writing tool Alternative:
ProWritingAid (Free and Premium): I have used ProWritingAid free account. It is similar to Grammarly and cheaper. It is less popular and autosuggestion is not as good as Grammarly.