Cyfe: Business Dashboard to Improve Decision Making and KPI
Cyfe is a powerful and versatile business dashboard that can help you monitor and manage your data from various sources and applications. It offers a range of features and benefits that can help you save time and money, improve decision making and performance, enhance collaboration and communication.
The Cyfe app is an all-in-one online business platform that keeps all of your business information in one dashboard and makes it easy to track and analyze. Not only that Cyfe allows you to link your sales, finances, SEO, social media, support, and web analytics accounts data to track properly the growth of your business.
You can use Cyfe’s pre-built widgets to get data from popular services such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Mailchimp, HubSpot, and others.. There are over 100 integrations and 250+ metrics available.Nevertheless, you also can transfer your company’s internal private data with safety through custom widgets, which will help you to easily organize and view all of your business data in one place.
Cyfe will save your a lot of time and help you make better business decisions by putting all of your business data in one well-organized look. You don’t have to login, analyze, and report data from multiple services by hand every day. Be Free and happy.
- Pre-built widgets: Cyfe has over 100 integrations and 250+ metrics that you can use to pull data from popular services like Google Analytics, Facebook, Mailchimp, HubSpot, and more. You can also use the starter dashboard to configure pre-populated widgets for common metrics like web analytics, social media, online reviews, and SEO.
- Custom data sources: Cyfe allows you to display data from your own databases, spreadsheets, or other providers using custom widgets or the Push API. You can also use Zapier to connect to over 1500+ apps and send data to Cyfe.
- Automated reports and widget alerts: Cyfe lets you download or schedule email reports of your data in various formats. You can also set up alerts to notify you via email or SMS when your metrics reach certain thresholds.
- Fully customizable and flexible: Cyfe gives you the option to adjust the colors, logos, backgrounds, and domains of your dashboards and reports. You can also create data mashups to combine unrelated metrics from different sources and create new insights. You can also set widget goals to benchmark your metrics against your business objectives.
- Historical data: Cyfe archives your data within its platform for reliable storage and reference. You can access your historical data anytime and compare it with your current data.
- Custom URLs and embedded analytics: Cyfe enables you to share your dashboards and reports with your team, clients, or stakeholders using static or live links. You can also embed your dashboards on your website or app using Cyfe’s embedded analytics feature.
Cyfe offers a 14 day free trial with all of their plans. The Starter plan is $19 per month with complete access. With higher plan, you can get increase the number of dashboards and users.