It is hard to remember all of your account passwords, like email password, social media account password, FTP password etc, etc. The list is endless. Best security of your account is only possible if you use a unique password for each account. You can generate a unique password for each account and save it on the secure cloud right from your web browser.
LastPass is the best Password Manager for keeping your all password in one place, secure and easy to access. You can use LastPass on multiple devices. It is cloud-based and auto syncs on multiple devices.
- Available on Multiple Device (PC, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and Microsoft Edge)
- Strong Encryption
- Generate strong passwords
- Share Your Passwords effortlessly
- LastPass Authenticator
- Emergency access to the vault
- Advanced multi-factor options
- Store Digital File (PDF and Images)
- Get Alert on Data breach of any website in your vault
- Store Password, Forums Fills, Credit card, and Note.
- Free for Lifetime
- Premium: 2$ Per month (For an individual, Billed annually), Also available for family and business
Password Manager Alternative:
- KeePass (Free and Open source) store your password offline using strong encryption.
- 1Password: (Freemium) The best alternative.