As Instagram is fattest growing social media platform, many content creator and Influencer is using the Instagram platform to engage with their audience. Perhaps there are other platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Blogging to do Influencer marketing but Instagram is best to choose when it comes to the effective Influencer marketing campaign. Whether your goal is to gain followers, get traffic to your website or brand awareness, Instagram Influencer marketing can help you to achieve your goal.
The benefit of Influencer Marketing on Instagram
Influencer Marketing on Instagram is the most popular tactic to run advertisement campaign which does look like an ad and it is the most effective way to promote your campaign. Below is top 4 reason to choose Instagram Influencer marketing over another platform:
- Highly Engaged social media platform
- Instagram is a Visual content platform (Image and videos), users are more like to engage with the content.
- Lower cost than any others mediums of online advertisement
- Instagram users are very active on the platform
What to Look for on Instagram Influence
Many influencers on Instagram are out-of-reach because they are too big or demand too high of a price. Best Influencer on Instagram is those who have established followers on a particular niche and has higher engagement rate. That is why it is very important to make a profile of what your ideal Instagram influencer looks like.
Below is what you need to look for in your ideal influencer.
- Interests based: If you are a fashion brand, you will want to find the Instagram influencer who post content related to fashion.
- The influencer’s audience: The easy way to find about your Influencer audience is to ask them to send the screenshot of their Instagram Insight, which includes details like age, gender, location and active time. SocialBlade is a free tool to see any Instgarmmer growth over time which can help you to identify the fake Instagram account.
- Engagement Rate: Engagement rate is a total amount of followers divided by the average amount of engagement (Likes + comments). According to Influence.co average engagement rate on Instagram is 4.143.
- The cost: Influencers on Instagram typically cost less than any other social media. According to Influence.co Influencer average cost per post is $162.64.
How to Find Instagram Influencers: Three Methods
1. Find Influencer using the Instagram app:
You don’t need fancy software to find Influencer on Instagram especially when you are just starting Instagram Influencer marketing. There is two easy way to look for influencer on Instagram.
Using Hashtags: Go to explorer page and search for hashtags or keywords relevant to in your niche. There you will find top posts on the search query, click on the profile of each post to see if the influencer is the right fit for your promotional campaign. If it does then you can direct message them. In 10 direct message, you will get typically one reply which does take title time to get a final deal.
Related account: Go to the profile page of any influencer which meets your influencer criteria, click on down arrow button beside follow button. There you will get similar account suggested by Instagram. To see more suggested account click on “See All” option.
2. Work With an Influencer Agency:
If you have a big budget and want to make must out of Instagram Influencer marketing then working with Influencer marketing agency will be the best choice. Cost of working with the middle man (Influencer agency) is about 30 percent of the final deal according to Bloomberg.
3. Find on Influencer Marketplace:
An Influencer marketing marketplace is a direct way to work with Influencer which takes title time to do research on the marketplace but if you follow the rule “what to look for” in this article, it will save you lots of time and money. I will recommend Influence.co as Instagram Influencer Marketplace, you can find lots of influencer in your niche and it is also free for limited access.
Second Influencer Marketing marketplace for Instagram is ShoutCart which is the best choice If you have a small budget or want to get started. Shoutcart has more than 80k Influencer in their marketplace in different categories.
You can choose any of there method, it depends on your end goal and budget but keeps in mind to always identify your influencer using above “What to look for” rules in this article. Working with the right influencer is the only way to success in Influencer marketing, there are lots of fake account on Instagram, you should be aware of.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article. Please let me know if I have missed something in this article through the comment or post your question on our forums.
Which method will you choose for your campaign? Comment below.